Rambunctious Ramblings Publishing Incorporated takes a very intimate approach to publishing. We believe in working with our writers through the writing process, so you can submit your story to be considered for publication at any stage. We want to get to know you and learn how things work best for you. RRPI doesn’t just provide deadlines; we provide a nurturing place where our writers can speak freely, create, and be part of our creator community.
RRPI will never ask money from you. We want to be very clear with our contracts and encourage our prospective authors to ask questions and seek advice from legal counsel. We do NOT want to enter into a contractual relationship with anyone who does not understand what they are getting into.
Below are the steps to submitting your work:
- Your legal and pen name (if applicable).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address. (Though some of it may be archaic it’s to show us your region and that you are a legitimate member of society.)
- A header on each page with your last name (legal or pen per your preference) and the page number.
- A brief synopsis containing the genre and market aim for the work, the word count, and a brief summary of the plot.
- The first five thousand words of your work.
- Your manuscript will be written in either Arial or Times New Roman, single spaced, and in size 12 font. We use this for ease of read and editing. Double spacing is obsolete in this regard as we’ll be getting submissions electronically and reviewing in the same platform.
- If you are a comic or a graphic novel, the first five-ten panels.
Recently RRPI has started an Indiegogo campaign. Supporters can select a perk and get copies of our annual anthology, our first book by E.C. Jarvis, or both! The goal is to get to $3,000 within 60 days. If people are unable to donate, we ask that they at least give us a share!